Recent News (29-08-2012):
Superdrol is now banned in the USA.
When we have created this website, pretty much all the prohormones were legal. Several bans were done on prohormones in the last years. To help everyone, we decided to put a summary list of legal prohormones and banned prohormones as of today in 2012.
For the USA: Refer to the list below.
For the Canada: All the prohormones are technically legal. But if you order a lot of prohormones, the Customs may refuse your package.
For the other countries: Please refer to your own laws or ask your local bodybuilding stores.
* You might be able to find/buy banned prohormones from foreign countries but we do not recommend to do this as they are illegal for your country.
List of Legal/Available Prohormones in the USA - 2012
- 11 OXO (Adrenosterone)
- 1-Androsterone (1-AD, 1-Andro)
- AndroMass / DHEA
- The new Tren Prohormone (Estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one) Trenazone by Antaeus Labs
- Epistane / Havoc
- Halodrol (H-drol, Halo Test 25, Halo-Plex)
- Methoxygonadiene called also MAX LMG
- Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione
- Promagnon (P-Mag)
List of Banned Prohormones in the USA - 2012
- Bold-Boldione (1,4AD Bold 200, EQ-Plex)
- Pheraplex (P-Plex)
- Methyl-1-Testosterone (M1T, Methyl-1-Test)
- The old Tren prohormone (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione)
- Superdrol (M-Drol, S-Drol)
Looking to buy a prohormone ?
If you have any questions, suggestions: Go to our Contact Page
We are not doctor. Before taking a supplement, you should consult your doctor.